last monday through friday i spent @ student life camp. ahhhh! God is soooo good! He's moved so incredibly in my heart that i've decided to "relive", for lack of a better word, my week of camp. what knowledge & amusement can you expect to gain:
-detailed descriptions of funny happenings. sadly i have been silenced in regard to some incidents in order to protect the people to whom they happened. you know who you are!
-jokes from jill.
-photos which i may or may not have taken myself. don't worry: credit will be given where credit is due.
-an appreciation for beautiful scenery.
-a love for old testament hebrew.
and i hope to impart some of what God spoke to me through dave, aaron, & my church group. right now, i'm not sure my heart is able to put into words what my Father has taught me. so here's my disclaimer:
"And I, when I came to you, brothers, did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God with lofty speech or wisdom. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God."
1 Corinthians 2:1-5
Sunday, August 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment