Wednesday, June 11

how to glorify God by eating a Kreme

i know what you're thinking. "It's impossible!"

Let's look at what the Bible has to say:


STEP 1 They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. (Acts 2:42)



STEP 2 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)



STEP 3 Then the LORD said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you." (Exodus 16:4)



STEP 4 Let no one leave any of it over till the morning. (Exodus 16:19)



STEP 7 Taste and see that the LORD is good (Psalm 34:8)



STEP 6 Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. (Exodus 20:12)

(a.k.a. coming home with leftovers)





IMPOSSIBLE you say?

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13 )

2 comments:

dan said...

I think you are definitely on to something special here...

BeckyJ said...

Ha ha! This was hilarious! And hey- why didn't my son honor his father and mother with leftovers???

Lovin' your blog, J!